Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day One

Hola Everyone,

Starting a post for the very first time is "really" harder than i thought..I mean...before putting up a blog site, there's this burst of excitement and ideas as to what you are planning to write or publish..But when you are face-to-face with your keybord and mouse, your mind just froze and left with nothing but empty space.

But then, somehow,sometimes, we just have to take that first big step to go to where we want to be. And finally, the first letter and word finally came. "Hola". Theres really no big reason for this.Maybe it remind me of Havaii since here in Iloilo the sun is shining bright and beautiful. The coconut trees beside our house is dancing in the tune of lovely songs coming from different kinds of birds gliding in the sweet and gentle breeze.

It's a nice feeling to be sitting next to my laptop and surrounded by natures beauty. An inspiring,lovely,exciting,fun and full of surprises..just like what I want my blog to be. So sit tight, relax and enjoy. I hope my blog will entertain you and you might find what you are looking for.

And this ends my very first article,my welcome message for you all...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment